Kou Tea combines four potent teas into one blend that aims to help boost your metabolism and weight loss, increase energy levels, reduce food cravings and cholesterol, but also to improve your mood, immune system and overall health.
What Is Kou Tea?
Kou Tea is a proprietary blend of 4 very potent teas created to boost your metabolism and overall health. Through its unique formula containing Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea and White Tea, Kou Tea aims not only to help you burn fat, speed up metabolism, increase energy levels and reduce snacking and food cravings, but also to improve immunity and lower cholesterol and stress. Simply consuming 1-2 cups of KouTea per day can greatly improve your health and help you lose weight in the process.
Including Kou Tea into your daily health regimen means you can now start losing weight without paying a fortune, eliminating all of your favorite foods or spending countless hours at the gym.
Weight loss does not have to be hard and KouTea is here to prove just that. By losing weight, you can reduce the risk of heart disease, avoid conditions such as sleep apnea, improve your energy levels and fit in your clothing again.
How Does Kou Tea Work?
The secret of Kou Tea is in its ingredients: four potent teas that work together to provide the best in weight loss and health. In short, Green Tea boosts metabolism, Oolong Tea helps you lose weight, Pu-erh Tea strengthens the immune system and helps with digestion, while White Tea promotes weight loss through improved blood circulation.
Drinking KouTea in the morning can help you kick off your day in style so that you’re fresh and full of energy to take on everything that’s thrown at you. It also boosts your metabolism so that you burn through the stored fat all day long.
If you plan on consuming carbs at your meal, it is wise to drink KouTea just before you start eating so that the potent tea blend has enough time to reduce the usual insulin spike that occurs after a meal. It will also work to prevent your body from storing carbs as fats.
But KouTea can provide energy when you need more fuel or a boost — it’s always there to keep both you and your metabolism going strong. Drinking Kou Tea in the evening signals receptors that activate serotonin and dopamine (‘feel good’ hormones) to create a general sensation of calm and wellbeing.
With only two cups of KouTea per day you can be one step closer to getting your weight loss journey and overall wellbeing on track. Looking and feeling the way you want to is closer than ever.
Kou Tea Ingredients
Kou Tea contains a blend of four potent teas that will help you lose weight, improve your overall health and increase energy levels.
Several studies clearly show the health benefits of green tea. One particular study from the University of Maryland Medical Center confirms green tea is high in antioxidants, which are essential in helping you maintain a youthful aspect and proper health. Even more so, antioxidants are responsible for removing harmful free radicals from the body, thus reducing the risk of cancer.
- Green tea increases you metabolic rate, helping you rapidly burn through the stored fat in your system. It also enables you to use energy at a quicker pace.
- It eliminates free radicals from the body that can lead to heart disease, health problems and cancers.
- Green tea helps overweight people with weight loss, but also works to ward off the pounds for a prolonged period of time.
- Green tea contains catechins, which kickstart the fat burning process in your body so that you can lose weight in an easier manner.
- Studies show that green tea can come to the help of individuals who are moderately to severely overweight, and even obese, without them doing any extra exercising.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition indicates that Green Tea Extracts makes your body burn more energy, which translates to an improved metabolism, and more burning of existing fat stores. The study showed that drinking Green Tea can help your body burn 35% to 43% more energy through the day.
Oolong Tea is the next tea included in KouTea. It also has a lot of research that shows how it can improve your overall health. Oolong tea has been found to assist in diminishing chronic health conditions in the body, including inflammatory conditions such as heart disease. It is high in antioxidants, but also helps strengthen bones. Oolong Tea has a nice, fruity taste, which makes it ideal flavor-wise, but its health benefits cannot be neglected.
- Oolong Tea has been used in China for over 400 years, being extremely popular among the people of south China.
- It is packed with nutrients, including calcium, copper, potassium, selenium, manganese, folic acids and carotin, but also Vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
- Oolong Tea contains one of the best polyphenol compounds that can help control metabolism, especially fat metabolism. This attracts particular types of enzymes, working to enrich the functions within the cells of the body.
- This tea can be used as a stress reliever as well showed The Osaka Institute for Health Care Science. The institute claims Oolong Tea can reduce stress levels by up to 18 percent. It manages to do that through the polyphenols in its composition. Worrying less gives you more time to get things done, but also supplies more energy so you can exercise.
A study done by Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center in Maryland saw participants drinking either 4 cups of Oolong Tea or 4 cups of water for a period of 3 days. Those in the Oolong Tea group saw a 4% greater energy expenditure, burning 67 more calories than previously. The tea group also had a 12% higher fat oxidation rate, which means they used energy faster and burned more fat.
Pu-erh Tea is another important tea in KouTea. Pu-erh Tea is a lesser known tea, but one of the best ones accessible today. Just like Green Tea and Oolong Tea, Pu-erh is packed with potent polyphenols that fight the free radicals who are trying to get inside your body. These clog your cells and can cause the development of cancer, heart disease or high cholesterol.
- Pu-erh Tea can reduce blood cholesterol levels by eliminating free radicals from your system. It achieves that in a natural manner with no side effects to restore a wellbeing sensation besides the reduction in cholesterol numbers.
- It aids in the digestion of foods, assisting the stomach in better absorbing healthy nutrients to reduce the risk of digestion related problems, including colon issues and upset stomach.
- The tea improves the function of the circulatory system, increasing blood circulation in the whole body. When your blood is flowing easier through you body, each cells receives the needed nutrients easier and more efficiently, contributing to your overall health.
- It helps the immune system, strengthening it and fortifying the body’s antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-mutagenic properties.
- Pu-erh Tea helps you lose weight naturally by helping the body suppress the fatty acid synthesis process. This means your body will generate less fatty acids from carbohydrates in the liver and fatty tissue, allowing your body to reduce excess fat.
A study by Japanese researchers from the Fukuoka University revealed that Pu-erh Tea promotes weight loss. In their test, 18 overweight subjects consumed Pu-erh Tea for 12 weeks, while the other group did not. At the end of the period, the Pu-erh group lost more weight and did not regain that weight afterwards.
White Tea is renowned for its flavor and high quality and it is obtained only from certain portions of plants — the buds and the leaves. It is made from immature tea leaves picked just before the buds have fully opened. Unlike other types of tea, White Tea does not have a bitter taste, being sweet and silky instead. It brings a wide range of health benefits to the table.
- White Tea is also rich in polyphenols, helping you to look younger. It can work as an antioxidant that removes the toxins within your cells and blood stream. By achieving this, it can be of great contribution in eliminating harmful free radicals that make the skin look dull and old. It also protects against UV light.
- The tea strengthens the body’s immune system to fight off viruses and infection-causing bacteria, according to a 2004 study from Pace University. It also helps protect against dental plaque, the number one cause of tooth decay.
- White tea promotes improved blood circulation and helps keep blood pressure within normal limits.
- It is great for weight loss because it works effectively to boost metabolism. In doing so, it helps you to effectively burn fat cells and helps with the maintenance of your slimmer figure after weight loss.
- White tea contains catechins, which help lower cholesterol. It also aids to relieve diabetic symptoms, reduces the risk o premature aging and helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
White tea was involved in a study published by Beiersdorf AG in Germany, where researchers discovered that it is a great natural ingredient to increase weight loss from fat. They discovered White Tea inhibits the formation of new fat cells and stimulates fat mobilization so that is eliminated from your system.
Kou Tea Results
For most users, KouTea delivers a health boost, revved up metabolism and supplies the energy needed to keep you going throughout the day. To get better results with the tea, KouTea recommends you follow a low fat, lean protein and whole grain diet. To stimulate weight loss even further, exercising or regular workouts are more than welcome.
KouTea recommends you add its tea blend to your exercise program and to even work together with a pro to establish the correct exercise program for your current needs. The manufacturer claims it cannot provide specific workout instructions for individuals. However, exercising 2-4 times per week for at least 30 minutes can positively impact your weight loss progress, with KouTea providing a boost to your metabolism and supplying the energy needed for your workout routine.
Since it’s low in calories, KouTea goes wonderfully with any diet plan — that is if you don’t add flavorings to it. What’s more, having no added sugars or fats, it does not interact with your weight loss plan. To get the best results, drink KouTea at least twice daily. You can consume the tea at any time of the day and combine it with any diet plan.
Why Choose Kou Tea?
Kou Tea claims its formula was designed by using science and proven studies that confirm each of the four teas can contribute to your weight loss and overall health. With only the most potent and pure tea leaves from the best plants making it into the final blend, the manufacturer demonstrates it strives for quality.
If you buy teas off the shelves of your store, there’s a big chance you’ll get a product that had its leaves picked months if not years ago. This means the tea has lots its nutrients and flavor and may even have a bitter taste. It all translates to reduced effectiveness, meaning it’s less likely you will lose weight and improve your health and well-being. This is why Kou Tea is a superior choice to other teas.
Unlike other weight loss alternatives, with KouTea there’s no risk, as you do not have to spend money on a trainer, you don’t have to constantly drive to the supermarket to get new foods and you don’t have to spend countless hours on intense workouts.
How Do You Prepare Kou Tea?
KouTea contains all the instructions needed for preparation. In fact, it is a simple process.
- Boil some water and allow it to cool slightly. Remember, the water you use must not be boiling, nor should you brew it for too long to prevent damaging the beneficial enzymes in the tea. Brewing it for a prolonged period can also negatively impact the flavor of the 4 premium teas in the bag.
- After the water is at the right temperature (not boiled), simply add the tea bag into the water and allow it to steep for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can wait until the desired strength is obtained, but make sure it’s less than 10 minutes.
- You can drink the tea hot or cold.
If you want to make more than one cup, double the recipe. You can use the same tea bag for a second time, but allow it to dry completely prior to storing it and then repeat the same process for preparation. If you prefer more flavored or sweetened drinks, you can add organic honey to the tea.
Is KouTea Safe?
Yes, KouTea is safe to use if you have no known adverse reactions or allergies to teas. If you have any health concerns, you can consult with your physician prior to starting with Kou Tea. Some teas are high in caffeine and can have an impact on certain conditions. KouTea is made from pure, potent and high quality ingredients. Even if you haven’t had any issues in the past with certain teas, KouTea claims it cannot guarantee you will not have a reaction to its blend. Having said that, it is unlikely you will have any issues with the mix.
Kou Tea Key Points
- Helps You Lose Weight Fast
- Burns Stored Fat
- Lose Up to 5 Pound a Week
- Reduces Food Cravings and Snacking
- Boosts Metabolism
- Strengthens Immune System
- Increases Energy Levels
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Helps You Achieve a More Youthful Appearance
- Promotes Skin Health
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer and Heart Disease
- Contains High Quality Ingredients
- Packed with Antioxidants
Where Can You Buy Kou Tea?
KouTea can be ordered online only at the moment. To avoid resellers and always get the best deals available, make sure you go to the official manufacturer’s website. There you can find the latest deals. At the moment, there are three available packages if you want to order your supply of KouTea.
- 1 box — $34.95
- 2 boxes — $69.27, which comes to 34.64 per box
- 4 boxes — $104.85 (buy 3, get 1 FREE), which means one box will cost $26.21
Every box of KouTea contains 60 bags of its unique tea mix, with only select tea leaves being used in the creation of this very special blend. KouTea’s official website guarantees you get exactly what you paid for and what you ordered. If you have any questions concerning your order, you can contact RDK Global to get additional help. The manufacturer has a safe website where you can make a secure purchase without fearing for your personal data.
Kou Tea is an increasingly popular option among those who want to lose weight and become a healthier and happier person. The bottom line is Kou Tea not only works to boost your metabolism and burn through stored fat, it also helps you eat less, improves immunity, lowers cholesterol, relieves stress and leaves you feeling better, younger and calmer, though with enough energy to complete day-to-day tasks. With all these weight loss benefits, it would be a shame to miss out on something that can change your life for the better. Start drinking at least two bags of Kou Tea per day to improve your immune system and lose weight!